Latest 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2023. Government Jobs for 10th Pass 2023. There are many candidates who want to work for the government but only have a 10th-grade education (Matriculation). Fortunately, there are numerous opportunities in the 10th Pass Government jobs. To apply for 10th Pass Govt Jobs in India for males and females, the applicant must have completed 10th grade from a recognized institute.
To apply for 10th Pass Govt Jobs in India, the applicant must have completed their 10th grade from a recognized institution. Banking, police, railways, and SSC are some of the government sectors that offer good opportunities to 10th pass candidates. Candidates who have completed their 10th grade can apply for these government jobs and plan for a brighter future.
If you have completed your 10th grade, you may be eligible for a variety of government jobs in India. Among the options are:
- Home Guard: You can join the home guard force if you have passed 10th class and meet the eligibility criteria set by the state home department. Home guards assist the police in maintaining law and order and perform various other duties.
- Police Constable: You can join the police force as a constable after completing 10th class.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): MTS is a general category of jobs that can be held by candidates who have passed 10th class. MTS positions are available in various government departments and organizations.
- Forest Guard: You can join the forest department as a forest guard if you have passed 10th class and meet the entry requirements set by the state forest department.
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): You can work as a GDS if you have passed 10th class and meet the entry requirements set by the Department of Posts. GDSs work in post offices and handle various tasks such as sorting and delivering mail.
- Fireman: You can join the fire department as a fireman if you have passed 10th class and meet the eligibility criteria set by the state fire department.
- Gram Panchayat Secretary: You can work as a secretary in a gram panchayat (a local self-governance body at the village level) if you have passed 10th class.
10th Pass Government Jobs by Location
|Check More 10th Pass Govt Jobs by Location|
|Jobs In Varanasi 10th Pass||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Paschim Medinipur|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs In Lucknow||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Rajkot|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs In Chennai||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Ranchi|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs In Shimla||Govt Jobs In Ratnagiri For 10th Pass|
|Govt Jobs In Malkangiri For 10th Pass||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Thane|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs In Cuttack||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Patna|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs Nashik||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Ludhiana|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs In Gorakhpur||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Indore|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs In Jalandhar||10th Pass Govt Jobs In Indore|
All India 10th Pass Government Job Online Form
|10th Pass Government Vacancy List||Apply Links|
|10th Pass Job in Railway||Railway Jobs|
|10th Pass Job Police||Police Jobs|
|Indian Army vacancy 10th pass||Indian Army|
|10th Pass job in Air Force||Air Force Jobs|
|10th Pass job in Airport||Airport Jobs|
10th Pass Government Jobs in Railways
Those who have completed their tenth grade and are looking for government jobs in the Indian Railways have a wide range of employment options. The minimal requirement for any of the roles offered by Indian Railways is the 10th standard. The Group D Posts, Apprentice, RPF Constable, and Level-1 Posts are among these positions. The most typical Group D posts are those for track maintainers, helpers, porters, and assistant pointsmen.
10th Pass Government Jobs in Defence
10th Pass Government Jobs in Police
10th Pass Government jobs in GDS
Which Government Organizations Will Hire 10th Pass Candidates?
- Border Security Force
- Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (HPSSSB)
- Kerala PSC
- Indian Coast Guard
- Railway Recruitment Board
- AP Postal Circle
- Hindustan Copper Limited
- Staff Selection Commission
- Life Insurance Corporation
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Karnataka State Police etc.,