Is the AEFUTHA school of nursing admission form 2023/2024 academic session out? How much is the AEFUTHA school of nursing registration form? Read on for more information.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Read on to see the AEFUTHA school of nursing form closing date 2023, the application process, entry requirements, how to register for admission successfully, and other related information you may wish to know.
Is AEFUTHA School of Nursing Form out for 2023/2024?
Are you a prospective student of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital and want to know if the AEFUTHA school of nursing and midwifery admission form for 2023 is out?
If so, we will reveal everything you need to know about the AEFUTHA form 2023/2024, the AEFUTHA school of nursing 2023 registration deadline, the Alex Ekwueme School of nursing form 2023 portal, qualifications, entry requirements, how to access the school of nursing Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital admission form 2023/2024 through the AEFUTHA school of nursing portal, and other important registration details.
So take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational reasons. See the entry requirement and how to apply for the AEFUTHA school of nursing Abakaliki application form 2023 below.
Requirements for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Form 2023/2024
To qualify for admission, interested candidates must have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Also, applicants must not be below the age of seventeen (17) years at the time of application. You will be eligible to apply for admission if you satisfy the above requirements.
How much is the Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Form 2023/2024? The AEFUTHA school of nursing form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
Now that you know the admission requirements and the cost of the admission form, let’s see how to apply for admission successfully on your first attempt. See how to apply for AEFUTHA nursing school form 2023 below.
Download AEFUTHA School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Your chances of gaining admission will be increased if you prepare yourself for the school entrance examination using the school past questions and answers. The past questions will help you during your preparation and guarantee success during the screening examination.
So we strongly advised you to download the school entrance exam past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. Download here AEFUTHA School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, informs all interested candidates to visit the application registration portal at https://son.aefutha.edu.ng in order to participate in the online registration exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- Visit https://son.aefutha.edu.ng and click on the admission link to create an account with your Fullname, Email, Phone no, Username and Password. However, you will be unable to login until your account is activated.
- Visit https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/540071077/service.spa to generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435 or simply click on the link below to make payments
- Kindly proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of N10,000 or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Please obtain an e-receipt or teller from the bank or remita platform as this will be uploaded during registration.
- Send proof of remita payments to Whatsapp: 07036088036 or 08169634390.
- After confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and a notification sent to the registered email and phone number.
- Proceed to the admission portal to login, complete registration and print out a coloured copy of an examination photo card which will be presented at the Examination Venue.
The official date for the 2023/2024 Alex Ekwueme Federal University Teaching Hospital school of nursing entrance examination is yet to be announced. However, this page will be updated once the AEFUTHA school of nursing entrance examination date is announced.
If you still have any questions regarding the cost of the 2023/2024 AEFUTHA Abakaliki school of nursing form, the requirements, and how to apply for the school of nursing AEFUTHA admission form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!