ATAPOLY courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 session has been published. See the full list of approved Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic and wondering if the school offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published all the accredited Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for ATAPOLY courses and school fees, ATAPOLY education courses, a list of science and art courses offered at the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, or any other accredited courses in ATAPOLY, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the institution are fully accredited. ATAPOLY courses 2023 are as follows.
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Courses 2023/2024
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Agricultural and Water Resources Engineering
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Geological Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Library and Information Science
- Local Government studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology and Management
- Physics Electronics
- Public Administration
- Purchasing & Supply
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Technology and Management
- Transportation Planning & Management
- Social Development
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Above is the list of ATAPOLY undergraduate courses for 2023. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
ATAPOLY Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic, it will also be good to know how much Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic accepts as tuition fees.
We have published the total amount of Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic admission form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in ATAPOLY, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.