ATBU postgraduate form 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through ATBU postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi and wondering if ATBU SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for ATBU PG admission form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in ATBU, SPGS ATBU portal, ATBU Masters form 2023/2024, the registration closing date, and the official ATBU SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University masters form 2023 below. Read on to see how to access the ATBU postgraduate application form 2023.
ATBU Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for ATBU School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level. i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Universities with at least Third Class Honours Degree.
- HND holders with a minimum of Lower Credit from recognised institutions.
- Holders of any other qualifications together with relevant field experience as deemed acceptable to the University.
- Masters Degree
- All candidates must meet the matriculation requirements including a credit in English Language and Mathematics at the O’ level. i.e, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB.
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- Candidates with an approved University Honours Degree (CGPA of 3.00 and above on a scale of 5.00 points) or CGPA of 2.40 – 2.99 inclusive plus three years post-graduation.
- Candidates with Third Class honours degree plus five years post-graduation.
- Appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Uni or other recognized Universities with at least a pass at credit level.
- Candidates whose degrees are unclassified with an average of C or above
- Candidates who possess a Higher National Diploma with at least a credit pass from recognised institutions and at least a pass at credit level of Postgraduate Diploma of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University in the relevant areas.
- Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Masters by Research Degrees
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University or other recognized Institutions who have obtained the approved first degree with at least Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- A good Second Class Honours Degree plus a considerable relevant industrial experience.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree
- Graduates of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University who hold Master’s Degree appropriate for the proposed areas of study
- Graduates of other recognised Universities who hold Master’s Degrees with a CGPA of at least 3.50 on a scale of 5.00
- Candidates for the Ph.D. programmes may be required to pass a qualifying examination and/or undergo a probationary period not exceeding 12 calendar months.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various ATBU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) postgraduate form 2023/2024? The admission form cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the ATBU postgraduate admission form 2023 below.
How to Apply for ATBU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
To apply for admission, visit the ATBU PG portal at https://atbu.edu.ng/pg/auth. Applicants are expected to submit their application forms online together with scanned copies of their credentials.
Candidates will be required to take the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University postgraduate admission form closing date 2023? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding ATBU postgraduate form 2023, requirements, and how to apply for ATBU PG form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.