Edo Poly courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 session has been published. See the full list of approved Edo State Polytechnic courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of the Edo State Polytechnic Usen and wondering if the school offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published all the accredited Edo State Polytechnic courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for Edopoly courses and school fees, Edo Poly education courses, a list of science and art courses offered at the Edo State Polytechnic, or any other accredited courses in Edo Poly, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the Edo State Polytechnic. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at the Edo State Polytechnic, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the institution are fully accredited. Edo Poly courses 2023 are as follows.
Edo State Polytechnic Courses 2023/2024
School of Applied Science
- Agricultural Technology
- Computer Science,
- Food Science Technology,
- Pharmaceutical Technology,
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and Statistics
School of Business
- Banking and Finance
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Secretarial Administration
School of Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Production/Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Wielding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
School of Environmental Sciences
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
School of General Studies
- Division of Humanities – Courses: English Language, Law, Edo language, French
- Division of Sciences – Courses: Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Physical & Health Education
- Division of Social Sciences – Courses: Citizenship Education, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Industrial management
Above is the list of Edo Poly undergraduate courses for 2023. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
Edo Poly Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Edo State Polytechnic
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of Edo State Polytechnic, it will also be good to know how much Edo State Polytechnic accepts as tuition fees.
We have published the total amount of Edo State Polytechnic school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check Edo State Polytechnic admission form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in Edo Poly, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.