The full list of EDSU courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 session has been published. See the full list of approved Edo State University courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of Edo State University Uzairue and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official EDSU courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for EDSU courses and school fees, EDSU engineering courses, a list of science and art courses offered at the Edo State University, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in EDSU, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at Edo State University Uzairue. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at the Edo State University, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. EDSU courses 2023 are as follows.
Edo State University Courses 2023/2024
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Arabic Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- English Language
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Above is the list of EDSU undergraduate courses for 2023. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
EDSU Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Edo State University
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of Edo State University, it will also be good to know how much Edo State University accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of EDSU school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check EDSU Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in EDSU, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.