The full list of ESUT courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 session has been published. See the full list of approved Enugu State University courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of Enugu State University of Science and Technology and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official ESUT courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for ESUT courses and school fees, ESUT engineering courses, a list of science and art courses offered at the Enugu State University of Technology, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in ESUT, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at the Enugu State University, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. ESUT courses 2023 are as follows.
Enugu State University Courses 2023/2024
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Animal Science and Fisheries Management
- Applied Microbiology
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Banking and Finance
- Building and Woodwork Technology Education
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative and Rural Development
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Educational Administration and Supervision
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- English and Literary Studies
- Estate Management
- Food Science and Technology
- Geography and Meteorology
- Geology and mining
- Guidance and Counseling
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics / Applied Statistics
- Industrial Physics
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Land Survey
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Quantity Surveying
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Technology and Vocational Education
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Vocational and Technical Education
Above is the list of ESUT undergraduate courses for 2023. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
ESUT Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Enugu State University
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, it will also be good to know how much Enugu State University accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of ESUT school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check ESUT Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in ESUT, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.