FULOKOJA postgraduate form 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed through FULOKOJA postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the Federal University Lokoja postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the Federal University Lokoja and wondering if FULOKOJA SPGS form 2022 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for FULOKOJA PG admission form 2022 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in FULOKOJA, SPGS FULOKOJA portal, FULOKOJA Masters form 2022/2023, the registration closing date, and the official FULOKOJA SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the Federal University Lokoja masters form 2022 below. Read on to see how to access the FULOKOJA postgraduate application form 2022.
FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for FULOKOJA School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Federal University Lokoja PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Postgraduate Diploma: Interested candidates must possess a first degree, not below third class or HND not below lower credit in related disciplines from recognized institutions. Also, candidates must possess credits in English Language and Mathematics at O’level, including any other three (3) relevant subjects.
- Master degree: Graduates of Federal University Lokoja or other recognized institutions who have obtained the approved degree of Bachelor with at least second-class division or its equivalent or candidates with University degree and appropriate Postgraduate Diploma of Federal University Lokoja or other recognized institutions with at least a credit level pass.
- Master of Philosophy: Graduates of Federal University Lokoja or other recognized institutions who have obtained a Master’s degree (Academic) with a CGPA of less than 3.0 on a 4-point scale or less than 4.0 on a 5-point scale. Holders of a Master’s degree in a cognate discipline with a CGPA of 4 and above.
- Doctor of Philosophy: Graduates of Federal University Lokoja and other recognized institutions who have obtained a good Master degree (Academic) with a CGPA of not less than 4.0 on a 5-point scale or 3.0 on a 4-point scale appropriate to the proposed area of study. Graduates of Federal University Lokoja and other recognized institutions who have obtained a Master of Philosophy degree appropriate to the proposed area of study. Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class lower division.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than the ones listed above, which are acceptable to the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies and Senate of the University will also be considered for admission.
Federal University Lokoja Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
The Federal University Lokoja School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various FULOKOJA postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) postgraduate form 2022/2023? The admission form cost N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the FULOKOJA postgraduate admission form 2022 below.
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- Visit the University website at fulokoja.edu.ng.
- Click on PG Portal.
- Create your Postgraduate account by clicking on Create your PG Account.
- Fill in the required fields and Create an Account.
- Login to the PG Portal with your created PG account email address.
- Generate and print out your payment invoice containing your payment RRR.
- With the generated RRR, pay the application fee of N10,000 using REMITA services (card or bank payment).
- Return to the University’s PG Portal to confirm your payment. Complete your application form online and print out your Bio-data Slip.
Candidates will be required to take the Federal University Lokoja PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the Federal University Lokoja postgraduate admission form closing date 2022? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various Federal University Lokoja postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding FULOKOJA postgraduate form 2022, requirements, and how to apply for FULOKOJA PG form 2022, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.