FUNAAB postgraduate form 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through FUNAAB postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta postgraduate admission form 2023/2024 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta and wondering if FUNAAB SPGS form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for FUNAAB PG admission form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in FUNAAB, SPGS FUNAAB portal, FUNAAB Masters form 2023/2024, the registration closing date, and the official FUNAAB SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta masters form 2023 below. Read on to see how to access the FUNAAB postgraduate application form 2023.
FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for FUNAAB School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- To be eligible for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma Programme, candidates must be first degree holders in a relevant discipline from any recognized University. In general, all applicants must satisfy basic UTME requirements for Bachelor’s degree. Holders of HND with Upper Credit and above could also apply. Holders of First Degree in Animal Science are eligible to apply for Postgraduate Diploma Programme in Animal Science.
- Candidates for the Master’s Degree Programme must be graduates of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, or any other University recognized by the Senate and shall normally have obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) degree in the relevant field. However, candidates with Second Class Lower Degree in relevant fields may be considered. Candidates for the Masters of Information and Communication Technology (MICT) programme should possess HND plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science or B.Sc. Physical Sciences/Engineering and Allied Disciplines. Prior computing or IT exposure is beneficial but not essential. Candidates for admission to Masters and Ph.D. programmes in Communication Studies shall possess University degrees in Arts, Science, Applied Science, Social Science, and Education or other related disciplines.
- To be eligible for admission to the MBA (AgriBusiness) and Professional Master in Communication Studies degree programmes, candidates must be holders of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or HND (Upper Credit minimum) with a Postgraduate Diploma in any discipline.
- Candidates with a Postgraduate Diploma in Communication studies with a minimum cumulative average of 55% may be considered for a Master’s Degree in Communication Studies. Also, possession of relevant professional qualifications and/or experience will be an advantage. A credit pass in O’ Level Mathematics is not compulsory for admission into Professional Master in Communication Studies which is strictly a part-time programme.
- Masters of Environment Management (MEM) is a three-semester professional programme designed for captains of industries who are degree holders or HND holders with distinction/credit pass plus PGD in relevant fields who have also satisfied all basic UTME requirements while Masters of Environment Management and Protection (MEMP) is an academic Master’s Degree that runs for a minimum of four (4) semesters.
- The requirement for M. Agric applicants in the Department of Agricultural Economics and Farm Management is B. Agric (Agric Economics) with Second Class Upper. Other disciplines will be admitted to M.Sc. (Professional) with the prospect of conversion to MAgric on attaining a minimum weighted average score of 60% after the first year.
- Masters of Veterinary Science (M .V.Sc.) and Master of Science (M.Sc.) courses are open to: (i) M.V.Sc. – Master of Veterinary Science is open to Graduates of Veterinary Medicine of FUNAAB and other Universities recognized by the Senate. Any other qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a DVM by the Senate. Candidates must satisfy any other requirements as specified by the postgraduate school of FUNAAB. (ii) M.Sc.: – The Master of Science degree is open to Graduates of Biological Sciences of FUNAAB and other institutions recognized by the Senate. Fellows of the Nigerian Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology, or its equivalent may also be considered. Candidates must satisfy any other requirements as specified by the Postgraduate School.
- For a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), a student must have obtained a Master’s degree from the College of Veterinary Medicine of FUNAAB or other University recognized by the Senate and other qualifications adjudged to be equivalent to a Master’s degree by the Senate.
- To be eligible for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy, candidates must have obtained a Master’s degree from FUNAAB or its equivalent from any other University recognized by Senate. Holders of one year Master’s Degree are expected to undergo a conversion examination after the first session before proceeding to a Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates for academic Masters and Ph.D. programmes shall be required to submit a research proposal along with their application forms.
Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various FUNAAB postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2023/2024 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) postgraduate form 2023/2024? The admission form cost N15,650 (Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the FUNAAB postgraduate admission form 2023 below.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
Applicants should visit the FUNAAB PG portal (pg.unaab.edu.ng or pgschool.unaab.edu.ng) to commence the process of application. Application cost is Fifteen Thousand Six Hundred and Fifty Naira (N15,650) only exclusive of Bank Charges.
Candidates will be required to take the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta postgraduate admission form closing date 2023? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding FUNAAB postgraduate form 2023, requirements, and how to apply for FUNAAB PG form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.