Want to apply for JAMB Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024? The application procedures for those who are interested in applying for the available job vacancies have been made public. See the available job vacancies and other JAMB jobs for graduates below.
We have published detailed information on how to apply for the recruitment exercise through the JAMB recruitment portal 2023.
We have also given information regarding the entry application form, the JAMB Adhoc Staff recruitment closing date, the registration processes, qualifications, entry requirements for all applicants, and other related details you may wish to know. Continue reading to learn more about the JAMB Adhoc Staff recruitment process.
JAMB Recruitment Form 2023 Portal
All the guidelines provided here will assist you during the registration process. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment form can be accessed through the official JAMB recruitment website 2023.
So read on to see the entry requirements for all interested candidates and the procedures you need to follow in order to apply for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board 2023/2024 recruitment exercise successfully through the official JAMB recruitment website 2023.
Entry Requirements for JAMB Adhoc Staff 2023 Recruitment
You must meet the entry requirements for applicants to prove you are qualified before proceeding with the application. You will increase your chances of being hired if you meet the below criteria.
- The first basic requirement is that you must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must not be less than eighteen (18) years of age and not more than forty (50) years at the time of application.
- Possession of a B.Sc, HND, or an OND certificate in any relevant discipline, and from a recognized government-approved institution will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit and be free from narcotics or hard drugs.
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a National Identification Card, a valid driver’s license, an International passport, or a Voters card.
- Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory for all interested candidates.
These are the prerequisites you must be aware of before submitting an application online. If you know you meet all of the above criteria, then you are one step closer to being one of the selected candidates and being put through the JAMB screening exercise. To know how to apply for the Ad hoc Staff recruitment exercise, follow the procedures below.
How to Apply for JAMB Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the official JAMB registration portal at www.jamb.gov.ng
- Click on the Career section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide and verify all the necessary information
- Submit your application
If your application is approved, your name will be added to the JAMB shortlist, and you will be notified via the contact information you supplied at registration and be put through the next recruitment process which is the screening exercise.
JAMB Adhoc Staff Recruitment News 2023
For the benefit of anyone interested in applying, we regularly publish the most recent Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board recruitment news on this website. As a result, we strongly suggest you to bookmark or save this website and check for changes as frequently as you can if you want to be informed and never miss any updates.
Just leave a comment below this page if you still have any questions regarding the registration procedures and we will respond immediately.