The full list of KDUMS courses and requirements for admission for the 2022/2023 session has been published. See the full list of approved King David University courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official KDUMS courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for KDUMS courses and school fees, a list of science courses offered at the King David University of Medical Sciences, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in KDUMS, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at King David University. So if you want to study any science courses at the King David University of Medical Sciences, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. KDUMS courses 2022 are as follows.
King David University of Medical Sciences Courses 2022/2023
- Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
- Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Computer Science (B. Sc.)
- Dentistry (BDS)
- Human Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Mathematics (B.Sc.)
- Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
- Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
- Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
- Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
- Nursing Science (BNS.)
- Optometry (OD)
- Pharmacy (Pharm D)
- Physiotherapy (DPT)
- Public Health (B.Sc.)
- Radiography & Radiation Sciences (BSc)
Above is the list of KDUMS undergraduate courses for 2022. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
KDUMS Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the King David University of Medical Sciences
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of the King David University of Medical Sciences Uburu, it will also be good to know how much the King David University accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of KDUMS school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check KDUMS Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in KDUMS, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.