The full list of LASU courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 session has been published. See the full list of approved Lagos State University courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of Lagos State University Ojo and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official LASU courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for LASU courses and school fees, LASU engineering courses, a list of science and art courses offered at the Lagos State University, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in LASU, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at Lagos State University. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at Lagos State University, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. LASU courses 2023 are as follows.
Lagos State University Courses 2023/2024
- Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering
- Arabic Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical And Polymer Engineering
- Christian Religious Studies (CRS)
- Computer Science
- Curriculum Studies
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Dentistry and Dental Technology
- Drama / Dramatic / Performing Arts
- Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Education and Accounting
- Education and Arabic
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Christian Religious Studies
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Yoruba
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management
- Electronics And Computer Engineering
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Geography and Planning
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Islamic Studies
- Local Government And Development Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Peace Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science
- Portuguese / English
- Public Administration
- Teacher Education Science
- Technological Management
- Technology and Vocational Education
- Transport Management Technology
- Yoruba and Communication Arts
Above is the list of LASU undergraduate courses for 2023. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
LASU Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Lagos State University
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of Lagos State University, it will also be good to know how much Lagos State University accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of LASU school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check LASU Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in LASU, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.