The full list of LAUTECH courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 session has been published. See the full list of approved Ladoke Akintola University courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official LAUTECH courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for LAUTECH courses and school fees, LAUTECH engineering courses, a list of science and art courses offered at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomosho, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in LAUTECH, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at Ladoke Akintola University. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. LAUTECH courses 2023 are as follows.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Courses 2023/2024
- Accounting Technology
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Animal Production and Health
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Crop And Environmental Protection
- Crop Production And Soil Science
- Cyber Security
- Earth Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Engineering
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Transport Management Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
Above is the list of LAUTECH undergraduate courses for 2023. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
LAUTECH Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, it will also be good to know how much the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of LAUTECH school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check LAUTECH Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in LAUTECH, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.