MOUAU postgraduate form 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed through MOUAU postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the Michael Okpara University postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike and wondering if MOUAU SPGS form 2022 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for MOUAU PG admission form 2022 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in MOUAU, SPGS MOUAU portal, MOUAU Masters form 2022/2023, the registration closing date, and the official MOUAU SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the Michael Okpara University masters form 2022 below. Read on to see how to access the MOUAU postgraduate application form 2022.
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for MOUAU School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- To be eligible for admission into the PGD programme, candidates must be holders of Third class honours first degree in a relevant discipline from any University or holders of a Higher National Diploma (HND) with a minimum of Upper Credit in a relevant discipline.
- For unclassified HND Certificates, a CGPA of 3.50 (5-point scale) and 3.00 (4-point scale) or 60% shall be taken as equivalent to Upper Credit.
- To be eligible for admission into the Master’s degree programme, candidates must be graduates of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike or any other University recognized by the Senate and should have obtained a first degree with at least Second Class Honours (3.00 and above on 5-point scale and 2.50 on a 4-point scale).
- Possess the Higher National Diploma (HND), with at least Upper Credit and Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution and have any other certificate or qualification that may be acceptable to Senate.
- To be eligible for admission into the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme, a candidate should have obtained a Master’s degree which includes course work and research from Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike or its equivalent from any other University recognized by the Senate in relevant disciplines, with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 4.00 (5- point scale), 3.00 (4-point scale) or 60% in percentage scale.
Michael Okpara University Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
The Michael Okpara University of Agriculture School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various MOUAU postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) postgraduate form 2022/2023? The admission form cost N18,000 (Eighteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the MOUAU postgraduate admission form 2022 below.
How to Apply for MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
To apply for admission, visit the school portal at www.mouau.edu.ng and click on the Postgraduate Application button. This links to a 2-stage application process. Read the guidelines described carefully and follow the process to complete the application.
An application fee of eighteen thousand naira (N18,000.00) will be paid to the University through the Remita platform www.remita.net as described in the guidelines. Once payment is successfully concluded, return to the school portal to complete Stage 2 of the application process.
After submitting the online form, candidates are expected to print the Transcript Application Label that will be displayed and forward same to the Institution from where they earned their qualifying degree(s). Completed application forms and all relevant documents should be enclosed in the PG File obtainable from PG Room F2 and returned to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Candidates will be required to take the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike postgraduate admission form closing date 2022? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various Michael Okpara University postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding MOUAU postgraduate form 2022, requirements, and how to apply for MOUAU PG form 2022, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.