Want to apply for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024? The application procedures for those who are interested in applying for the available job vacancies have been made public.
If you wish to apply for NCS recruitment, the entry requirements, recruitment portal www.customs.gov.ng, vacant positions, how to submit an application online, and the starting and closing dates are all published in this article.
See the available job vacancies and other Nigeria Customs jobs for graduates and non-graduates below.
We have published detailed information on how to apply for the recruitment exercise through the Nigeria Customs recruitment portal 2023.
We have also given information regarding the entry application form, the Nigeria Customs recruitment closing date, the registration processes, qualifications, entry requirements for all applicants, and other related details you may wish to know. Continue reading to learn more about the Nigeria Customs recruitment process.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Form 2023 Portal
Application for NCS recruitment 2023 will be done on the official portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng. All the guidelines provided here will assist you during the registration process.
The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment form can be accessed through the official Nigeria Customs recruitment website 2023.
So read on to see the entry requirements for all interested candidates and the procedures you need to follow in order to apply for the Nigeria Customs Service 2023/2024 recruitment exercise successfully through the official Nigeria Customs recruitment website 2023.
Entry Requirements for Nigeria Customs Service 2023 Recruitment
You must meet the entry requirements for applicants to prove you are qualified before proceeding with the application. You will increase your chances of being hired if you meet the below criteria.
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicants for NCE, OND, Diploma, etc. should be between the ages of 18 to 28 years
- Persons who are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants who are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disabilities are not to apply
These are the prerequisites you must be aware of before submitting an application online. If you know you meet all of the above criteria, then you are one step closer to being one of the selected candidates and being put through the Nigeria Customs screening exercise.
To know how to apply for the recruitment exercise, follow the procedures below.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the NCS job portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
If your application is approved, your name will be added to the Nigeria Customs shortlist, and you will be notified via the contact information you supplied at registration and be put through the next recruitment process which is the screening exercise.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment News 2023
For the benefit of anyone interested in applying, we regularly publish the most recent Nigeria Customs Service recruitment news on this website. As a result, we strongly suggest you to bookmark or save this website and check for changes as frequently as you can if you want to be informed and never miss any updates.
Just leave a comment below this page if you still have any questions regarding the registration procedures and we will respond immediately.