The full list of NOUN courses and requirements for admission for the 2022/2023 session has been published. See the full list of approved National Open University of Nigeria courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of the National Open University of Nigeria and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official NOUN courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for NOUN courses and school fees, NOUN engineering courses, a list of science and art courses offered at the National Open University of Nigeria, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in NOUN, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the National Open University of Nigeria. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at the National Open University of Nigeria, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. NOUN courses 2022 are as follows.
National Open University of Nigeria Courses 2022/2023
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Business Education
- Christian Theology
- Communications Technology
- Computer Science
- Conflict And Peace Resolution
- Cooperative Management
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Data Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- English Language
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management
- Environmental Science Resource Management
- French and International Relations
- Hotel and Catering Management
- Hotel And Tourism Management
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics with Computer Science
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Peace and Development Studies
- Public Health Science
- Shipping And Maritime Technology
- Tourism Studies
- Tourism Studies
Above is the list of NOUN undergraduate courses for 2022. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
NOUN Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the National Open University of Nigeria
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of the National Open University of Nigeria, it will also be good to know how much the National Open University of Nigeria accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of NOUN school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check NOUN Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in NOUN, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.