Is the UITH school of nursing admission form 2023/2024 academic session out? How much is the UITH Ilorin school of nursing registration form? Read on for more information.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Read on to see the UITH school of nursing form closing date 2023, the application process, entry requirements, how to register for admission successfully, and other related information you may wish to know.
Is UITH School of Nursing Form out for 2023/2024?
Are you a prospective student of the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital and want to know if the UITH school of nursing and midwifery admission form for 2023 is out?
If so, we will reveal everything you need to know about the UITH form 2023/2024, the UITH school of nursing 2023 registration deadline, the Ilorin school of nursing form 2023 portal, qualifications, entry requirements, how to access the school of nursing University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital admission form 2023/2024 through the UITH school of nursing portal, and other important registration details.
So take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational reasons. See the entry requirement and how to apply for the UITH school of nursing Ilorin application form 2023 below.
Requirements for UITH School of Nursing Ilorin Form 2023/2024
To qualify for admission, interested candidates must have their WAEC, NECO, or GCE with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
Also, applicants must not be below the age of seventeen (17) years at the time of application. You will be eligible to apply for admission if you satisfy the above requirements.
How much is the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Form 2023/2024? The UITH school of nursing form costs N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only).
Now that you know the admission requirements and the cost of the admission form, let’s see how to apply for admission successfully on your first attempt. See how to apply for UITH nursing school form 2023 below.
Download UITH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
Your chances of gaining admission will be increased if you prepare yourself for the school entrance examination using the school past questions and answers. The past questions will help you during your preparation and guarantee success during the screening examination.
So we strongly advised you to download the school entrance exam past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. Download here UITH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for UITH School of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, informs all interested candidates to visit the application registration portal at www.uithilorin.org.ng/nursing in order to participate in the online registration exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Application forms are to be filled on the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng/nursing) and pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make a payment, log on to www.remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online BN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The BN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital.
The official date for the 2023/2024 University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital school of nursing entrance examination is yet to be announced. However, this page will be updated once the UITH school of nursing entrance examination date is announced.
If you still have any questions regarding the cost of the 2023/2024 UITH Ilorin school of nursing form, the requirements, and how to apply for the school of nursing UITH admission form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!