UNIUYO postgraduate form 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed through UNIUYO postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the University of Uyo postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the University of Uyo and wondering if UNIUYO SPGS form 2022 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for UNIUYO PG admission form 2022 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in UNIUYO, SPGS UNIUYO portal, UNIUYO Masters form 2022/2023, the registration closing date, and the official UNIUYO SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the University of Uyo masters form 2022 below. Read on to see how to access the UNIUYO postgraduate application form 2022.
UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for UNIUYO School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the University of Uyo PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- To qualify for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) programme, applicants should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other university recognized by the Senate of the University of Uyo or persons who hold qualifications adjudged by the Senate of the University of Uyo to be equivalent to first degree or holders of recognized Higher National Diploma.
- To qualify for admission into a master’s degree programme, applicants should be graduates with a Second Class Honours degrees in the Lower Division with a:
- CGPA of not less than 2.75 on a five-point scale, or
- CGPA of not less than 2.2 on a four-point scale
- To qualify for admission into a master’s degree programme in the (i) Faculty of Agriculture or (ii) Department of Architecture, an applicant for admission should be a graduate with at least a Second Class Honours degree in the Lower Division (irrespective of CGPA)
- Candidates for admission into M.Sc Medical Microbiology should be graduates of one of the following:
- Virology and a Postgraduate Diploma in Microbiology (PGDM)
- MBBCh/MBBS or its equivalent.
- Applicants for admission into Doctoral Degree programmes should be graduates of the University of Uyo or any other university recognised by the Senate, who possess Master’s degrees with dissertation and an overall average score of at least 60% (B).
- All applicants should have credit pass at Ordinary Level in five relevant subjects including English Language obtained at not more than two sittings.
- NYSC Completion Certificates (Discharge Certificates), Exemption Certificates, or Exclusion Certificates is required from all applicants. One of these certificates must be submitted with the application form or before the screening test is taken.
- In addition to other qualifications, applicants are expected to meet the departmental requirements for their programmes
University of Uyo Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
The University of Uyo School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various UNIUYO postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) postgraduate form 2022/2023? The admission form cost N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the UNIUYO postgraduate admission form 2022 below.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select e-Form(s) Option
- Select Programme Type
- Enter your Phone Number, Name, and Email
- Click the PAY NOW button to make a payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via the Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration.
All completed Application Forms with:
- photocopies of relevant credentials,
- duplicate copy of the receipt of payment for the Application form,
- three copies of the research proposal, etc should be forwarded to reach the Secretary of the University of Uyo before the registration deadline.
Candidates will be required to take the University of Uyo PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the University of Uyo postgraduate admission form closing date 2022? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various University of Uyo postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding UNIUYO postgraduate form 2022, requirements, and how to apply for UNIUYO PG form 2022, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.