The full list of UNIZIK courses and requirements for admission for the 2022/2023 session has been published. See the full list of approved Nnamdi Azikiwe University courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official UNIZIK courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for UNIZIK courses and school fees, UNIZIK engineering courses, a list of science and art courses offered at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in UNIZIK, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at Nnamdi Azikiwe University. So if you want to study science, art, or any social science courses at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. UNIZIK courses 2022 are as follows.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Courses 2022/2023
- Accountancy / Accounting
- Adult Education
- African and Asian Studies
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Microbiology and Brewing
- Auto and Mechanical Technology Education
- Banking and Finance
- Biological Science(s)
- Building and Woodwork Technology Education
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Chinese Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Law
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics and Management
- Early Childhood and Primary Education
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Igbo
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science
- Education and Religious Studies
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Management and Policy
- Electrical / Electronics Education
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics And Computer Engineering
- English Language and Literature
- Environmental Health Science
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Food Science and Technology
- Forestry And WildLife
- Geography and Meteorology
- Geological Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
- Health Education
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Library and Information Management
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical / Automobile Technology Education
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Modern and European Language
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Parasitology and Entomology
- Physical Education
- Physical and Health Education
- Physics / Industrial Physics
- Political Science
- Polymer and Textile Engineering
- Pure and Industrial Chemistry
- Quantity Surveying
- Religious and Human Relations
- Science Education
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Theatre Arts
Above is the list of UNIZIK undergraduate courses for 2022. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
UNIZIK Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for Nnamdi Azikiwe University
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, it will also be good to know how much the Nnamdi Azikiwe University accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of UNIZIK school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check UNIZIK Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in UNIZIK, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.