UNIZIK postgraduate form 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed through UNIZIK postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka and wondering if UNIZIK SPGS form 2022 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for UNIZIK PG admission form 2022 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in UNIZIK, SPGS UNIZIK portal, UNIZIK Masters form 2022/2023, the registration closing date, and the official UNIZIK SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University masters form 2022 below. Read on to see how to access the UNIZIK postgraduate application form 2022.
UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for UNIZIK School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Nnamdi Azikiwe University PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- Candidates for any Postgraduate Program must possess a minimum of five credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB.
- For admission into the Postgraduate Diploma Programs, candidates must be graduates from approved Universities who hold first-degree classification with an FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale, OR from approved Polytechnic or Monotechnic who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- For master’s degree, candidates must be graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 2.50 on a 5-point scale or a minimum of 45% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
- For Doctor of Philosophy, candidates must be graduates from approved Universities who hold master’s degree in the proposed field of study with a minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale or a minimum of 60% for Universities that do not use the FCGPA.
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 is out! UNIZIK postgraduate form 2022 is on sale. Online registration begins on 15th February 2022 and ends on 16th September 2022.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various UNIZIK postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) postgraduate form 2022/2023? The admission form cost N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the UNIZIK postgraduate admission form 2022 below.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- Visit the school portal at https://myedu.unizik.edu.ng.
- Click on Postgraduate School, then select ‘Generate Application form Invoice.’
- Fill the Invoice generation form and click on ‘Generate invoice.’
- After generating the invoice, go to the bank and make the payment or click on Pay with Card to purchase the form with a Debit card.
- Obtain your RRR then revisit the Portal: myedu.unizik.edu.ng to complete the Application form.
- Download and print your Acknowledgment Form and Transcript Request form to be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
Ph.D. applicants in submitting their forms shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages that should include:
- Name of Applicant
- Proposed Department and Faculty
- Topic (not more than 18 words)
- Brief Background of the Study
- Aim and Objectives/Purpose
- Expected Outcomes
Candidates will be required to take the Nnamdi Azikiwe University PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
Applicants will be invited for the Screening Test from the 28th-30th September 2022 and Proposal Defense (Ph.D. only) on 28th September 2022.
If you have any questions regarding UNIZIK postgraduate form 2022, requirements, and how to apply for UNIZIK PG form 2022, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.