The Zenith bank loan is one of the top bank loans in Nigeria. In this article, we have provided the types of loans offered by Zenith Bank and how to borrow money from Zenith Bank.
Personal loans, home loans, and SME loans are all types of loans offered by Zenith Bank. They are made to satisfy people’s various financial needs.
When you enter a loan amount, loan period, and interest rate, the Zenith bank loan calculator will display the total amount you are to repay and the Monthly Interest Repayment.
Types of Zenith Bank Loans
- 1. Business Loans – For Zenith bank business loans, you can get between N50,000 – N5,000,000.
- 2. Personal Loans – For Zenith bank personal loans, you can get between N5,000 – N2,000,000.
- 3. Mortgage Loans
- 4. Education Loan – The Zenith bank education loan Minimum Facility amount is N100,000 while the Maximum amount is N5,000,000 with a Maximum tenor of 3 months for Junior School Students and a Maximum tenor of 9 months for Tertiary Institution students).
Requirements for Zenith Bank Loan
1. You must have a bank account with Zenith Bank.
2. You must be at least 18 years old and not older than 60 years old.
3. Your Zenith Bank account must be the account into which your pay and allowances are deposited.
4. There must be no outstanding loan debts with Zenith Bank or any other bank.
5. You must have a monthly salary of at least N10,000.
How to Get a Loan from Zenith Bank
You must get in touch with the bank through any available means of communication. You can contact us by phone at 234-1-2787000 or via email. You could also visit the local Zenith bank location nearest to you.
Usually, the application process is quick, and it doesn’t take more than a day for the money to be approved and sent to the applicant.
With a low-interest rate, Zenith Bank offers a financing facility known as a salary advance. At less than 5% interest and with a straightforward repayment option, they lend up to 60% of the borrower’s income.
It is one of the quick cash loans offered by Zenith Bank that doesn’t require collateral and offers financial assistance to people in need who can’t get traditional loans for a variety of reasons.
To apply for the Zenith SME loan, simply visit the nearest Zenith Bank branch and speak to any of our relationship managers.
Code to Get Loan from Zenith Bank
The Zenith bank loan USSD code is *966#. Additionally, you can use the USSD code to apply for a salary advance loan from the bank. However, before you can complete any transaction, you must register. To do practically any banking transaction directly from your smartphone, enter this bank’s USSD code.
How to Borrow Money from Zenith Bank Using USSD Code
- To borrow money from Zenith Bank using USSD Code, dial *966*00# on your mobile phone.
- You will receive a prompt that requires you to fill in the last four digits of your Debit card number
- It will display your account name confirming the authenticity of the information provided above
- It will prompt you to create your four-digit pin
- Confirm your four-digit pin and you are set to receive an instant loan.
How to Borrow Money from Zenith Bank Using App
You can borrow money using the Zenith bank app by following the steps below:
- Download the Zenith bank app on your iOS or Andriod Device
- Open your Zenith bank mobile app on your phone and tap the “Login” option.
- Enter your login passcode for your Zenith bank App which will lead you to your Zenith bank account
- Click the “More” option th the Zenith bank app
- Click the “Products and Services” option
- Tap on the ” Request Loan” option
- Then select “Personal Loan, Car Loan or Special Employee Loan” or the type of loan you’re seeking
- Then tap on the “ I’m interested button ”
- Enter your preferred loan amount and the loan tenor (duration)
- Agree to the terms and conditions and choose to Proceed.
- You will be required to Enter your 4 Digit Transaction Passcode and click submit a loan request.
- Then Zenith bank will contact you within 48 hours to confirm your loan request.
How to Repay a Zenith Bank Loan
There are no extra steps you need to take in order to repay the Zenith bank loan when it expires. The only thing you need to do is make sure the Zenith Bank account you used for the loan has enough money in it. Direct withdrawals from your account will be made by the bank.