FUTMINNA postgraduate form 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed through FUTMINNA postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the Federal University of Technology Minna postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the Federal University of Technology Minna and wondering if FUTMINNA SPGS form 2022 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for FUTMINNA PG admission form 2022 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in FUTMINNA, SPGS FUTMINNA portal, FUTMINNA Masters form 2022/2023, the registration closing date, and the official FUTMINNA SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the Federal University of Technology Minna masters form 2022 below. Read on to see how to access the FUTMINNA postgraduate application form 2022.
FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for FUTMINNA School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the Federal University of Technology Minna PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
1. Postgraduate Diploma Programmes
- A Third Class Honours Degree in relevant fields may be considered.
- Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit and OND Lower Credit in a relevant field with one-year graduation experience may be considered.
2. Master Degree Programmes
- A Minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) degree from the Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Honours Degree with at least 3 years of graduation experience in relevant fields may be considered.
- Candidates with HND with a minimum of Lower Credit, OND Lower Credit, and a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field with, at least a minimum of Lower Credit and one-year graduation experience may be considered.
3. Ph.D. Programmes
- Candidates for admission for any of the Ph.D. Programme shall be Master Degree graduates of the Federal University of Technology, Minna or any other University recognized by the Senate or holders of equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University Senate.
- A Master Degree holder applying for Ph.D. Programme of the University must have maintained a weighted score average of 60% or a ‘B’ grade or a CGPA of 3.50 out of 5.00 in overall performance in the Master’s Degree programme.
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter is required for admission into all Postgraduate programmes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, candidates with PASS grades at any level of Degree, PGD, HND, and OND do not qualify for admission to the Ph.D./ Master/PGD Programmes.
- No Diploma candidate with a CGPA less than 2.50 qualifies for admission into the Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All Master Degree Programmes require coursework components in addition to research work components. There is no exemption. A Thesis must be defended and submitted for a student to qualify and graduate.
Federal University of Technology Minna Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
The Federal University of Technology Minna School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various FUTMINNA postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) postgraduate form 2022/2023? The admission form cost N15,250 (Fifteen Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the FUTMINNA postgraduate admission form 2022 below.
How to Apply for FUTMINNA Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
- All applications are through the FUTMINNA PG portal at futminna.edu.ng.
- All requested information on the online application must be correctly and accurately provided with current and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- Completed application forms must be submitted online through the University portal before the deadline. All necessary instructions on filling the admission form must be adhered to.
- Completed application forms must be printed out as they would be requested during registration, on successful admission.
- All Ph.D. Applicants must upload their research proposal of interest and ensure that their official transcripts are forwarded to;
The Federal University of Technology,
Minna, Niger State.
before the processing of admission. Official transcripts could also be sent through our Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be uploaded before processing of admission.
- It is the responsibility of each candidate to ensure that the online referee reports are duly filled and submitted by the respective referees before the closing date. (Minimum of two (2) referees must be submitted online).
- All certificates must be uploaded in their original form and in colour.
Candidates will be required to take the Federal University of Technology Minna PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the Federal University of Technology Minna postgraduate admission form closing date 2022? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various Federal University of Technology Minna postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding FUTMINNA postgraduate form 2022, requirements, and how to apply for FUTMINNA PG form 2022, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.