Cross River State University Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session can be accessed through UNICROSS Post UTME portal. See the entry requirements, University of Cross River State Post UTME closing date, UNICROSS Direct Entry form 2023, and how to apply for the University of Cross River State admission form 2023/2024 below.
Are you a prospective undergraduate student of the University of Cross River State Calabar and want to know if University of Cross River State screening form 2023 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
UNICROSS portal is now enabled for registrations for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates. The price of Cross River State University form 2023/2024 and the requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
In this article, we will reveal everything you need to know about University of Cross River State Post UTME registration 2023/2024 and how to apply for UNICROSS application form 2023 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
We have shared detailed information regarding the Post UTME screening exercise. These include the entry requirements, the registration processes, the cost of University of Cross River State Post UTME form 2023, UNICROSS Post UTME form closing date, and other related information regarding the admission process.
So we advise you to take this article very seriously as it is provided for sole informational reasons. UNICROSS form 2023/2024 can only be accessed via University of Cross River State admission portal.
UNICROSS Post UTME Requirements
University of Cross River State Calabar invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various full-time and part-time degree programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Only students who score the required JAMB cut-off mark for the University of Cross River State and choose the University of Cross River State as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply for admission. The minimum admission cut-off mark is 140.
Those who did not choose the University and are willing to change and make University of Cross River State their first choice institution on JAMB portal are also eligible to apply for admission.
In addition, candidates must obtain at least FIVE CREDIT passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language at not more than two sittings. However, some UNICROSS courses don’t require credit in Mathematics.
The school management advised all prospective students to adhere strictly to the admission guidelines and obtain the necessary clarifications. Any student who fails to participate in the PUTME screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
How much is the University of Cross River State Post UTME screening form 2023/2024? UNICROSS Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only).
Now that you know the price of the admission form and the requirements for UNICROSS Post UTME 2023/2024, let’s see how to apply for UNICROSS admission form 2023/2024 below.
How to Apply for University of Cross River State Post UTME Form 2023/2024
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the UNICROSS screening portal at www.unicross.edu.ng
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number, and click the Check button to proceed.
- Confirm your details and proceed to create an account once your Jamb Registration Number is Verified.
- Enter your valid Email address and Phone number on the text boxes to create an account, and Click on the Submit button.
- A verification mail will be sent to your email; check your email to continue your application.
NOTE: Kindly note that your verification mail could be in the promotions tab, especially for Gmail.
- Click on the Continue Registration button in your mail to proceed.
- Proceed by clicking Continue to proceed to POST-UMTE/DE Screening payment page
- You can Pay online with either a Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any Commercial Bank after generating the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- You will receive your applicant login details after successful payment.
- An email will be sent to your mail with details of your login credentials (email and password).
- Enter the email and password in the text box
- Click on the Sign in button to log in to the applicant page
- You are expected to change your password on the first login.
- Click on the Proceed button to change the applicant’s password.
- Enter your Current password and new password on the text boxes
- Re-Enter the new password on the confirm password text box
- On successful change of password, you will be directed to the applicant dashboard page.
- Click on Biodata on the sidebar to view applicant details
- Click on the UTME result page on the sidebar to add the UTME result.
- Click on O’level Result on the sidebar to add your O’level details.
- Select the dropdown to add your O’level details
- Click on Add Result button to add the new result
- Click on the Send Result button to update O’level result
- Click on Upload Document on the sidebar to upload all the necessary documents.
There is no official date yet for the University of Cross River State Post UTME 2023/2024 screening exercise. This page will be updated once UNICROSS screening date 2023/2024 is announced.
Every day, we published the latest update regarding the admission processes on this portal. So if you want to stay informed, then we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in order not to miss an update.
If you have any questions regarding UNICROSS registration form 2023, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page.