The full list of UNIMED courses and requirements for admission for the 2023/2024 session has been published. See the full list of approved Ondo State University of Medical Sciences courses and their cut-off mark below.
Are you a prospective student of the University of Medical Sciences Ondo and wondering if the institution offers your preferred choice of course? If so, you are on the right page.
We have published the official UNIMED courses and cut off marks for admission. So whether you have been searching for UNIMED courses and school fees, a list of science courses offered at the University of Medical Sciences Ondo, medical courses, or any other accredited courses in UNIMED, then this page is for prospective students like you.
This article contains a complete list of accredited courses offered at the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences. So if you want to study any science courses at the University of Medical Sciences Ondo, then check the complete programmes offered in the school below. Also, all the courses offered in the school are fully accredited. UNIMED courses 2023 are as follows.
University of Medical Sciences Ondo Courses 2023/2024
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Community Health
- Computer Science
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery
- Dentistry and Dental Technology
- Environmental Health Science
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
- Fisheries Management
- Food Science
- Information Technology
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing / Nursing Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Radiography And Radiation Science
Above is the list of UNIMED undergraduate courses for 2023. This page will be updated once a new course is added. We hope you have seen your choice of course. If so, then it is important to know the entry requirement for admission.
UNIMED Courses and Requirements for Admission
There are certain requirements you need to meet in order to get admission to study your preferred course. The requirements are listed below.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO, GCE, or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required JAMB cut-off mark for the University of Medical Sciences Ondo
- You should not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
You will be offered admission to study your choice of course if you meet the above requirements. Also, as an aspiring student of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences, it will also be good to know how much the University of Medical Sciences Ondo accepts as tuition fees. We have published the total amount of UNIMED school fees to help you know the total budget for each academic year.
You can also check UNIMED Post UTME form to know more about this year’s Post UTME screening exercise and how to apply for admission successfully without any hindrance.
If you have any questions regarding the list of accredited courses offered in UNIMED, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.