UNIPORT postgraduate form 2022/2023 academic session can be accessed through UNIPORT postgraduate portal. See how to apply for the University of Port Harcourt postgraduate admission form 2022/2023 below.
Are you a prospective PG student of the University of Port Harcourt and wondering if UNIPORT SPGS form 2022 is out? If so, you are on the right page.
We will show you everything you need to know about the admission exercise and how to apply for UNIPORT PG admission form 2022 successfully on your first attempt without any hindrance.
So whether you have been searching to know more about the Ph.d. programmes, masters degree in UNIPORT, SPGS UNIPORT portal, UNIPORT Masters form 2022/2023, the registration closing date, and the official UNIPORT SPGS portal login, then you are on the right page. See the entry requirements and how to apply for the University of Port Harcourt masters form 2022 below. Read on to see how to access the UNIPORT postgraduate application form 2022.
UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Requirement
Before applying for UNIPORT School of Postgraduate Studies and obtaining the University of Port Harcourt PG application form, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are eligible for admission. Below are the requirements.
- All candidates require a credit pass in English Language and Mathematics for all the courses.
- The minimum requirement for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes is a Bachelor’s Degree in the related disciplines. Candidates must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree or Third Class in the related Discipline. For HND holders, a minimum of Upper Credit is acceptable in the relevant Departments.
- Candidates for the master’s degree programme must possess at least a Second Class Honours Degree from the University of Port Harcourt or any recognized Uni, in the relevant course with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent.
- Candidates for the Master’s in Education must have obtained a first Degree in another field and, in addition, a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) with at least an Upper Credit classification. Candidates for the MBA Programme must possess a strong quantitative background. Candidates with PGD must have a CGPA of 3.50 to register for a Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
- Generally, for the Ph.D. Programmes, candidates should have a Master’s Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or 4.00 depending on the Department or its equivalent grade in the relevant discipline at the Master’s level. Admission will be based on interview performance. Ph.D. involves course work and qualifying examination.
University of Port Harcourt Postgraduate Form 2022/2023
The University of Port Harcourt School of Postgraduate Studies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates into the various UNIPORT postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters degree, and Ph.D.) for the 2022/2023 academic session on a full-time and part-time basis.
Only those who meet the entry requirements for admission as outlined above are eligible to obtain the admission form. Now that you know the requirements, let’s see the total cost of the form and how to register for admission successfully.
How much is the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) postgraduate form 2022/2023? The admission form cost N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) and is non-refundable. See how to apply for the UNIPORT postgraduate admission form 2022 below.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023
Application Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) should be paid online at any of the following Banks: U&C Microfinance Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Access Bank, Eco Bank, First Bank, and Sterling Bank. It is mandatory for every candidate to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira (N7,000.00) for the Prospectus.
Candidates should also visit http://www.sgs.uniportdatacenter.net/apply.php to download the Application Forms after payment. Please note that payment for Application Form does not guarantee admission and the application fee is non-refundable.
Candidates will be required to take the University of Port Harcourt PG screening test. However, there will be no entrance exams for some PG programmes. Admission into such programmes will be based on the admission requirements.
When is the University of Port Harcourt postgraduate admission form closing date 2022? The official date for the commencement and registration closing date into the various University of Port Harcourt postgraduate programmes is yet to be announced. We will update this page with the starting and closing date once the date is announced.
If you have any questions regarding UNIPORT postgraduate form 2022, requirements, and how to apply for UNIPORT PG form 2022, feel free to let us know by using the comment box below this page and we will respond immediately.