The up-to-date UNTH school of nursing past questions and answers are available here for download. These past questions is a compilation of all the previous UNTH school of nursing entrance exam questions.
If you are preparing for the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital entrance examination, then we strongly advised you to prepare for the entrance exams using the official past questions of the UNTH school of nursing.
If you start now to prepare yourself using the UNTH school of nursing Enugu past questions, then you stand a greater chance to be offered admission on your first attempt.
Feel free to scroll down in order to know how to get a copy of the school of nursing UNTH past questions and answers. The UNTH school of nursing and midwifery past questions and answers can be accessed below.
UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions PDF
Are you one of the prospective nursing students who are planning to seek admission at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu? If so, then you need to have access to the UNTH school of nursing past questions and answers in order to prepare well for the school entrance examination.
We have the updated exam past questions for UNTH school of nursing and midwifery. We have compiled all the previous questions and answers to help you during your preparation in order for you to pass the school entrance examination and gain admission without any hindrance.
So if you really want to gain admission and become a prospective nurse, midwife, or any medical scientist, then you need to prepare well in advance for the examination using the UNTH nursing entrance exam past questions.
To get a copy of the UNTH school of nursing past questions and answers today, simply follow the instructions outlined below.
How to Get UNTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
The UNTH school of nursing past questions and answers cost N2,000 only. The past questions are in PDF format and will be sent to you on WhatsApp immediately after we confirm the payment. But if you are not on WhatsApp, then send us your active Email Address after making the payment to receive the past questions and answers.
You can call us to confirm before purchasing via 07025038405
Note: If you are on WhatsApp and you want to receive the past questions through your WhatsApp Number, then simply click on the WhatsApp Icon that is displayed on the screen and send us a message to get started.
Past questions are sent in PDF format immediately after payment is confirmed. To get the past questions and answers, follow the instructions below:
Select Any Payment Method of Your Choice
1. Go to the nearest POS and make payment (After payment, use your phone camera and take a photo of the payment receipt given to you). Then send the following details to us on WhatsApp or as a Text Message to 07025038405.
- Send us the photo of the payment receipt given to you as your proof of payment.
- Also, send us your Whatsapp Number or your active E-mail Address (where we will deliver the past questions to you in PDF format)
2. You can also make payment using Direct Transfer. After payment, send the following details to us on WhatsApp or as a Text Message to 07025038405.
- Send us your Account Name or your proof of payment so that we will confirm it is you.
- Your Whatsapp Number or your active E-mail Address (where we will deliver the past questions to you in PDF format)
For any of the payment methods you choose, you will be paying into the account details below:
- Account Number: 0086906738
- Bank Name: Access Bank
- Account Name: Emmanuel Imeobong
Once we confirm your payment, we will forward the past questions and answers to you on WhatsApp or to your Email Address if you prefer receiving the past questions through your email address. Past questions are sent in PDF format immediately after payment is confirmed. 100% Guaranteed!!!
Call Us on 07025038405 or Click on the Chat Button to chat with us and indicate you are requesting for past questions.
You will receive your past questions via your WhatsApp Number or at your Email Address immediately after your payment is confirmed by us.